Side Chicks damage relationships
The “side chick” epidemic is corrupting the true meaning of marriage. It has become popular for men to be in a relationship with his “main chick” and have one or even two other females that they are sexually involved with on the side.
One reason behind the popularity of it is women allow it to happen. Some are okay with sharing their man with many other females.
Any man that is sexually and emotionally invested with multiple women at the same time, does not have respect for women. He also does not have respect for himself. Any woman that deals with it is stupid.
In a society where men are judged by the number of women they have slept with and the amount of money they have, I understand why they try their very best to accumulate both.
But just because I understand, does not mean that I agree. In reality, being “manly” is not determined by those two factors. It is determined by your ability to effectively meet the needs of one woman in every way. Mentally, physically and spiritually.
But of course being this way is looked down upon. It is considered to be too feminine…. what ever that means. To be called feminine from your male friends because you were cuddling with your girlfriend or you turned down sex from a female should actually be considered a compliment.
Because to be feminine is to be strong. Because of this overwhelming pressure to live up to what society wants, men are basically having sex with anything that moves.
These men are the ones that do not understand the value of themselves, their partner and the relationship.
In an effort to look manly, they juggle between two or three women at all times, not realizing that they are losing themselves in the process. Men, know your worth. Learn control.
What’s the point of having sex if it is not with the person you love? The concept of saving yourself for marriage probably has one leg in the casket as we speak, but I fully agree with it.
The idea of always having a significant other is engraved into our subconscious from a young age. What we all really need to do is focus on ourselves to ensure that we are good enough for the person who is worthy of our love.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More thenewsargus News Articles
Recent thenewsargus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THENEWSARGUS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
RECENT THENEWSARGUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- News Site Rantt Takes The Time to Get It Right
- The Opioid Crisis' Latest Victims: Addicted Babies
- The Importance of Protecting Patents
- Zulily Helps Moms Navigate the "Fourth Trimester" in Style
- Veteran Raises Capital Via Alternative Financing
- Stop Pests This Spring With These Safe, Simple Steps
- Have a Blast This Spring Break With These Must-Have...
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...
- Telecom and Cloud Service Options Expand in Africa
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Deadline Approaching for Phi Kappa Phi Award Programs
- Applications Available for Phi Kappa Phi Student Leadership Summit
- GREEN AMERICA: ONE MILLION TREES COULD BE SAVED EACH YEAR IF UNIVERSITIES SWITCHED TO ONLY RECYCLED PAPER FOR ALUMNI MAGAZINES
- Deadline Approaching for the Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship Program
- Entries Are Open for 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards