Customer Service Handbook
Let’s start by saying that every college has ups and downs. I know that. But I am fed up with the slack, airhead attitude of Winston-Salem State’s staff and administration.
This University has forgotten the meaning of customer service. Maybe you skipped this part of training.
But don’t worry, I am here to help you brush the dust off of your ancient and stale idea of “doing your job.” So please take note.
Foremost, there will be no staff OR administration without a student body. There will be no money generated throughout the University without a student body.
Therefore, everything that administration does should be in efforts to please the students to the highest level.
Feel free to read the above paragraph until it completely resonates with you.
The ability to take care of the most trivial problems has failed you. True customer service stems from something called listening.
Several students have complained about staff brushing off their financial and academic concerns. My experience has been the same.
University officials operate like the wind. Constant and invisible with the ability to destroy.
The attitudes of some employees are more than I can bear sometimes. If you do not want to help us, then don’t come to work. Spare us the attitude.
Another thing, please find administration assistants that actually understand all aspects and duties of their jobs.
It is no secret the Registrar and Financial Aid offices are every students enemy.
The communication between the two offices is horrible.
They are supposed to work in a clear and concise manner, not provide students with incorrect information that ultimately results in them getting purged from classes or not having enough credits to graduate.
They need to understand when they mess with our credit hours or financial aid, they mess with our future.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More thenewsargus News Articles
Recent thenewsargus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THENEWSARGUS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
RECENT THENEWSARGUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- News Site Rantt Takes The Time to Get It Right
- The Opioid Crisis' Latest Victims: Addicted Babies
- The Importance of Protecting Patents
- Zulily Helps Moms Navigate the "Fourth Trimester" in Style
- Veteran Raises Capital Via Alternative Financing
- Stop Pests This Spring With These Safe, Simple Steps
- Have a Blast This Spring Break With These Must-Have...
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...
- Telecom and Cloud Service Options Expand in Africa
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Deadline Approaching for Phi Kappa Phi Award Programs
- Applications Available for Phi Kappa Phi Student Leadership Summit
- GREEN AMERICA: ONE MILLION TREES COULD BE SAVED EACH YEAR IF UNIVERSITIES SWITCHED TO ONLY RECYCLED PAPER FOR ALUMNI MAGAZINES
- Deadline Approaching for the Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship Program
- Entries Are Open for 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards